SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

One more time!

After my plumbing disaster, and my being unable to have my colonoscopy done because my septic system was drowned due to the massive raining, it's time to try one more time.
Today is the dreaded prep day which starts at 5 but I can only have clear liquid and jello today. I also have a second batch of prep to drink at 4am!
I am sure you have an idea how I will be spending my evening and morning.
However today is a beautiful sunny day and the ground is dry so if I can manage to drink the prep and keep it down, I think this time will do!

I know it's never fun, prep day is the worst, the procedure is a great nap and then it's done. I urge everyone to get it done.
Had I not had a colonoscopy done when I was 38 years old I most certainly would not be here today and likely would have been gone a while ago.
My doctors always emphasize that point to me. I am so thankful I had a chance, and I don't take it lightly. I'm a survivor.
I have gotten on the soap box about this on occasion. I know of 2 lives that were saved directly from that soap box! I'm going to keep on and hopefully others will do the same.

Please get your colonoscopy scheduled, and had I waited until 50 well I wouldn't have made it to 50...

Now where's that jello! LOL

Comments (18)