Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Elvis 1956'

Posted by beeohio (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 9, 10 at 11:47

Here is a selection of intriguing photos taken right before Elvis stepped into fame. He was 21 years old.

The one captioned "The Kiss" is one of THE most sexiest pictures I have ever seen. WOW!!

And the couple of him shirtless.... he's not "toned & tight" like the young men of today would be. This is the way most young men looked 'back in my day'. Some had toned biceps & shoulders (from llifting hay bales in the case of my cousins, LOL), but I don't recall ever seeing 6-pack abs or great pecs back then.

I think these photos are awesome and while I really liked much of his music, I was never totally gaw-gaw over him.

Here is a link that might be useful: Elvis 1956 -- check out these photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Elvis 1956'

Oh wow - thanks. I loved looking at these.

Most of the boys "in my day" were
toned if they had a job where they worked hard or
played high school football, etc. I
didn't know any boys that had so little to do, they
could spend their time at the gyms. Nor, did they
have the money to spend on that.

Different world out there today. I wonder if the girls
would even like Elvis. I'm not sure he would swear
enough in his lyrics. :lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here