SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie53_gw

Finally made it home!!

susie53_gw
9 years ago

It seems like I have been gone forever. We left the day after Christmas to go to our other home in the south. Our house is way out in the country and I don't drive my husbands big truck so I am stuck unless he takes me. Our son and his family came down on Saturday. We took the kids to the movie and to see all the beautiful lights. Had a great time with them. I came back last night with my DIL and grandkids due to a death in our church. My friend had taken her husband (84) to the foot doctor. While there he fell. They wanted him to be checked out at the local hospital so his wife took him. After having him checked out the were getting him in the car when he suddenly collapsed and died. He had been battling cancer and doing so well. The viewing is today, funeral tomorrow and then we have a big church dinner for the family. Such a great family. So sad.

Still have the tree and all to get down and put away. Larry will help me when he gets home. Another Christmas over and a new year has begun. The time goes so fast these days.. Have a great new year everyone!!

Comment (1)