SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

Update on Florida Get Together

14 years ago

Thank you all for replying. It will be great to meet new folks and renew friendships with those who I have met before.

Patti, how about getting together on Friday the 12th? I haven't heard from Joan. Since we will have Friday free we could come and visit you in Ocala. Name a place and time and we will be there with bells on.

Monablair please let me know when you find out if you will be coming. I have talked to both Barbara and Sharon and they will be coming. Probably will be at the same restaurant as before.

Renee, we will only have to spend one night in a hotel and that will be in Melbourne so I don't think we will have to worry.

It looks like we will be spending Friday at my cousin's house and will head for Titusville on Saturday morning. We still need to find a restaurant and decide on a time. You gals going to Titusville have any ideas. Sandie since you live there can you make a suggestion?

Liz, do you think you could meet us in Titusville on Saturday around 11 or so? I sure would love to meet you. Hopefully you can work us into your busy schedule.

Anne we will be spending the night in Melbourne so can meet with you in the evening or very late afternoon. Need to have travel time from Titusville. Looking forward to meeting you.

Marion and April, could we meet around noon on Sunday the 14th? You name the place and we will be there. Nothing expensive but want to have time to visit. Carol and I will head back to Ft. Myers after our get together.

This is going to be so much fun. Carol and I are looking forward to meeting each of you. I hope that these plans fit into everyone's schedules. I can be contacted by email at runvswing@hotmail.com

Here is a link that might be useful: original post

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor