SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kacram

Hi! Checking in, and some news....

kacram
10 years ago

Hi! It's been a while since I've been here! I'm okay, having some pain and so having a pet scan on friday and will get the results next Monday. Cross your fingers that it's a pinched nerve, or a block artery! lol I know, who wants to wish for that?

And Ryan and his girlfriend, Terika, took none of your suggestions for Ireland. lol Of course, no matter how old they are, they are someone's kids. :) They LOVED Ireland and want to go back. With the new TV's that are out, we had our own new fangled version of the old slide shows. Just hook up her camera to the TV! awesome!

And many of you have watched Ryan grow up here and I wanted you to know that he asked Terika to marry him, and she said yes! Part of her favorite movie, Princess Bride was shot at the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland. In the movie they called them the Cliffs of insanity I guess. That is where he asked her. And that is where this picture was taken. . We really like her, but she is very quiet. And Hard to get to know. Guess it will just take time! He got a job with the state and is doing well. woohoo! I hope everyone here is doing well,.
hugs.....

This post was edited by kat__wa on Mon, Jan 13, 14 at 10:47

Comments (26)