SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
drewsmaga

We need prayers for a miracle for Lori

drewsmaga
9 years ago

Hey, Y'all. I don't post or comment often -- guess I'm more of a lurker. But I did post about Lori maybe a year ago. And I KNOW you all believe in the power of prayers, like I do, so I'm asking. . .

Lori is 33 and married to my son for about 2 and 1/2 years and battling stage 4 breast cancer for 3 years this month. She went 13 months cancer-free and it came back in Sept. She's gone through 2 major surgeries, 29 rounds of chemo and a series of radiation. She's a trooper. They got married when she'd finished her first series of chemo and she had a beautiful wig for their fairy tale wedding! Anyway, the chemo isn't working. She was hospitalized last weekend and this weekend from complications and in one week, the tumor has grown. She's been enrolled in a clinical trial for a new drug, but that doesn't start for several weeks. We don't know if she has that much time left. . .

I DO believe in miracles! And in the power of prayer! I've had great hope that this experimental drug will knock that damn tumor out of her. We NEED a miracle for this sweet, smart, loving, kind, ALWAYS smiling and laughing, amazing human being, who has the been the best thing to ever happen in my son's life.

Thank you to all of you who pray for Lori. . .

Comments (35)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths