Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posting pictures

Posted by bjosc (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 07 at 8:47

Could someone please tell me where to e-mail a picture to The kitchen table? Thanks, Betty

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posting pictures

I used to be able to just upload from my files to the gallery but am having trouble and am trying to find out the problem

o
RE: Posting pictures

I figured it out I hadn't done it is so long.

Find the photo in your hard drive and put it someplace easy to find I think it hase to be under 60 units. Then go to the gallery and make your posting and preview then there is a place to upload from your computer. browse and find it and open it or click on it. the code will be in that brose window the hit submit after that look at it after it is posted and it whould be there.
I thought you could preview after doing the browse thing but you can't so make sure you click on the right photo.

Once I see the photo posted I save it to my favorites on my computer then go back to the front (discussions) and do a thread preview etc and then ciopy the url that is on your favorites that you saved.
It's simple when you know how and remember how Hope this helps

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here