o
Lydia1959

Posted by kimmie5 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 4, 06 at 8:48

I want to see more of your pics....Kimmie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lydia1959

Kimmie, if you like the trash to treasure stuff, do a search for my name over at the Trash to Treasure forum and some of my projects/pictures will come up. I don't have much else besides what I've posted there. BTW, My cute guest room has changed a bit this year now that I have a foreign exchange student living with us. Once she leaves in June, I'll get it back the way it was again!

I see you've been posting like crazy! I'm enjoying your pictures.

Here is a link that might be useful: T to T

o

I'll check it out...THANK YOU.....

o
RE: Lydia1959 //

Kimmie, I just went there and did a search myself - then realized I've posted a lot over there! *S* I'll try to find the pictures and repost them here.

A table made from a old milk crate, found these old MAson jars in the glass recycle bin, bench made from a footboard and a plant holder made from a old porch post. (Sorry for the size!)

o
RE: Lydia1959 ////

More of my Trash to Treasure Projects:
The catbed I made (you can see before pictures at T to T).

A $2.00 garage sale find which now hangs over my kitchen sink.

Here's my bowling ball project! *s*

Textured wallpaper glued to a switchplate.

I know I posted a before and after picture of a telephone table I repainted/upholstered, but I can't find it anywhere.

o
Lydia,Lydia,Lydia.......

Well, I think you better do just that !!! LOL !
How dare you keep your amazing talents hidden !
Also, do you realize some people aren't aware that this gallery is here? This one, right here at KT.....
Kimmie

o
wow

It's all amazing .....and that lightswitch plate...I never thought of that!

o

These are so awesome, Lydia.You are very talented.

o

Wow. Great projects, Lydia!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here