Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Omega Dynasty, would love to hear your experience

Posted by dermnp (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 4, 10 at 22:05

We are finally starting to try to put our kitchen design together and right now I am favoring the Omega dynasty line. If you have them, I would love to hear the good and the bad. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Omega Dynasty, would love to hear your experience

We have Omega Dynasty and love them! If I ever do another kitchen, I will most likely use them again. We actually have a mix of Omega Dynasty & Omega Custom. We used Dynasty for the majority of our cabs and Custom for the few that were less expensive via the Custom line than modifying a Dynasty cabinet. That's one of the great things about Omega...most of the doors & finishes are in both lines so you can mix them up to get your best price.

Oh, and customer service is superb! They overrode our "replacement KD" when she tried to deny us the correct shelves... Omega CS took care of it for us when I explained the problem...including contacting the KD & sending out our shelves. (Our original KD left when EXPO Design Center closed and we were stuck dealing with Home Depot for the finishing touches. Hence our "replacement" KD!)

There have been several threads about Omega cabinets; I've linked them below.

Thread: Omega Cabinetry (2010)

Thread: Reviews on their Omega custom cabinets anyone? (2009)

Thread: Has anyone use Dynasty & Omega 'near custom cabinetry' (2008)

o

If you like these, may I suggest that you also look at the Decora brand. HD has a great deal on these at the moment. If you have a large kithchen you could get almost 35% off.

o

Buehl, thank you for all the information on Dynasty. I like that idea of being able to mix custom with the dynasty. The other posts were really informative as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here