Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone recognize these lights?

Posted by KelinMD (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 7, 13 at 22:01

While looking for lights for the kitchen renovation I found these lantern pendants through a google image search, but cannot find their source. Does anyone know the manufacturer of these or have seen something similar?
Thanks, Kellie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone recognize these lights?

They are $563 each. www.lanternandscroll.com - They are truly lovely. There are also many different sizes and from the John Street Collection. I saw this pendant on the DIY Network, and they listed it as the Lantern and Scroll pendant.

o

I almost purchased a lantern for my remodel so I researched them. I've attached a Houzz kitchen photo with them too.

I would check with Lantern and Scroll in Charlotte NC. Also, you might scroll through the questions in the link below, as frequently other manufacturers are added in over the months.

Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lantern in traditional kitchen: Houzz photo-

o

Thank you! I contacted them and they are indeed Lantern and Scroll from the John Street Collection. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here