Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recommendations for Cabinet Pulls/knobs; Cost is Almost No Object

Posted by enduring (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 13, 12 at 20:58

Hello, I need one pull or handle, and one knob. I want them to match. I want them to be spectacularly beautiful in a old cottage sort of way. I either want chrome, blackish dark, or maybe anything. They could be little oil paintings even. My faucet and lighting is chrome. Cabinets are white. Soapstone counter. Black slate floor. Light gray (blueish) walls with white wainscot. Whitish marble tile listello around the room.

Yes this is my bathroom, but it is off of my kitchen :) Things are still getting installed.

I would use a pull on the top 1/3 of this cabinet. It is an insert pullout compartment, so I want the pull along the bottom of the pullout:
Photobucket
This is where I would use a knob. It is a cupboard door that swings open:
Photobucket

Thanks for the help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recommendations for Cabinet Pulls/knobs; Cost is Almost No Ob

I love Notting Hill knobs, based on what you describe. check out the ones with blues in the link below. However these could be really lovely:

http://www.nottinghillknob.com/Not Saddeworth Macthing NHP-659-BN.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: Knobbs

o

Phylhl, those are lovely! I will be looking a while at these knobs. Thanks.

o

Wow. Those are incredible! They have a butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here