Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mudworm_gw

I think I've finally climbed out of the bottom

mudworm
11 years ago

I could be wrong since we haven't actually finished the remodeling, but I do not expect going any lower than living without a stove and a kitchen sink during the rest of the process. Disconnected everything on Thanksgiving, and three weeks later, we finally have a fully plumbed sink and a working cooktop again. Last night, I couldn't stop looking for things to wash in the sink. When I ran out, I wash the items a second time.

Whew, I think we are out of the bottom now. So happy!

Things appear to be coming together finally. I love the cabinets, the floor, the kitchen countertop, the sink, the faucet, the cooktop, the fridge, the MW over, and the oven. Just about everything. I feel lucky.

I know we still have long ways to go: molding, cabinet doors, rangehood installation, furnishing (emptied living room, office, and dining room), decorating etc. and not to mention the backsplash! I can't wait for it to be all done so I can also make a reveal on the forum.

Thought I should pause to thank the community for your support. I look forward to sharing what I've learned throughout the process with you. The day will come.

This post was edited by mudworm on Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:54

Comments (5)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio