Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help me find this light

Posted by localeater (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 3, 12 at 19:46

I have sconces in my kitchen in brushed nickel. I really want pendants that look like this in brushed nickel, but I need three so they can't cost $300 each.
I am getting to the point where I may rip out the brand new sconces I think are adorable because I can't find pendants I like to match.
Anybody have any ideas?
From GW Photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help me find this light

this is from home depot. I may have seen something similar at Lowe's too.

Here is a link that might be useful: $79 at HD

o

Right Bee, I want that exact light in brushed or satin nickel and everybody only seems to have it in polished nickel.

o

ugh, sorry. I'll look some more.

o

You'd have to find 2 more, but this might work

http://www.lampsplusopenbox.com/j7332.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: brushed steel pendant

o

Clueless that one is really close but it lacks the bell like shape that draws me to the original and to the one that Bee found.
Maybe this is a sign from the powers that be that I should
A) change my sconces to a different finish
B)change my pendant direction.
Now to figure out which is the message they are trying to relay-this mysticism stuff is hard- LOL
Seriously, I have two sconces above both my windows and I love the soft look that the satin nickel imparts, but maybe it is time for me to consider changing them out because I am really having a hard time with island lighting, there just isn't a great selection in satin/brushed nickel or brushed steel. If I changed finishes, it would be to something dark, like oil rubbed bronze or black. I guess I will do some more web surfing!

o

A different direction. Glass shade with brushed nickel finish. I looked for a while last night and didn't find the exact shape you're looking for in your finish. It's a bummer that you feel you have to choose between two that you love.

Are the areas you're putting the lighting very close? I don't always match finishes, so I wouldn't have a problem with mixing them if they serve different areas/functions. I know not everyone is as unconcerned as I am, though.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pendant

o

landmark chadwick pendant comes in satin nickel. it comes in different sizes. maybe that might work?

Here is a link that might be useful: landmark chadwick

o

Wow great ideas, the chadwick might work, and maybe I could go with a glass shade.
Thanks everyone for all the help, I don't know if I will make my self imposed deadline of a light before Christmas, but at least I am making progress.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here