Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
recent kitchen viewing - do you remember it?

Posted by lawjedi (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 9, 12 at 18:52

Perhaps in the last week or 2.... or 3... someone posted a picture of their kitchen. I don't think it was a reveal - perhaps it was in progress???

anyway, I liked it and showed it to dh and it was the first "white" cabinetry he didn't immediately disdain.

of course, I forgot to bookmark the kitchen in my folder.

does anyone remember a kitchen which definitely had white uppers, but with a thin bit of dark trim in the molding (underneath a white crown)? The kitchen **might** have had dark bottom cabinetry. I also think it might have been an "L" shaped kitchen.

THanks for your help!

I just scrolled back tons of pages and didn't find it... of course I can't remember what the original poster's post was about.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: recent kitchen viewing - do you remember it?

Not exactly what you describe, but was it this white and walnut kitchen?
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg1119141331605.html

o

Was it Alabamamommy's beautiful kitchen?

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Alabamamommy

o

A lovelier picture of Alabamamommy's kitchen:
Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Finished Alabama kitchen

o

I think you may mean either alabamamommy: http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0201052512934.html
or
motherof3sons
http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg11174416447.html?44
both have beautiful white kitchens with rich cherry accents.

o

Photobucket

o

I do like alabamamommy's kitchen and have it marked from before... this was a similar kitchen with the with the white with dark trim - but less trim work.

I'm pretty sure I showed it to dh quite recently. I also think the kitchen may be not quite done. I think I was thinking of waiting for the "final" review to mark. Of course, who knows when that will be.

I have a very dark kitchen area and am planning on making it as bright as possible (making window larger...) White cabinetry would greatly help, but dh is not normally a fan. We tend to veer toward the dark cherry wood tones.

The kitchen I saw showed a good possible compromise.

THanks again!

o

Were we voting on the backsplash? I'm thinking of that gorgeous kitchen with the white uppers and dark cherry light rail and base cabs. There were three choices of backsplash in a beige/brown all-over pattern that someone photoshopped in for her. Oldbat2b?

Localeater just posted it--motherof3sons.

This post was edited by may_flowers on Sun, Dec 9, 12 at 19:56

o

Is this the one? It is motherof3sons

o

ding ding ding!!! we have a winner!!! thanks guys!

o

Hello Lawjedi - it is my kitchen that Badgergal posted the picture. Let me know if you have any questions. You may email me from my page.

o

Motherof3son's kitchen is stunning.
I should have guessed that was the kitchen with which you were smitten.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here