Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone in metro Atlanta use Precision Stoneworks or La Piedra

Posted by TSG1104 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 13, 12 at 17:18

I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has used Precision Stoneworks or La Piedra as their granite fabricator. When we remodeled our kitchen, we used Marmi who handled everything. However, their quote for our bathroom came back way over our budget. We found the same stone at AGM in Lawrenceville, but they are only a supplier and do not fabricate or install. We've received two quotes of about the same price from La Piedra and Precision Stoneworks - both almost half the cost of Marmi. I'm just not finding many reviews of either online.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone in metro Atlanta use Precision Stoneworks or La Piedra

We're in Atlanta and used TopSouth a couple of times. They are also called Granite Direct Warehouse I believe. I thought I had heard of all of them but the two you mention I do not have any knowledge of. What part of ATL are you in north, south, east or west? Frankly, I think they all have their problems. We've used three different ones from all parts of town and all three were more or less a disappointment, it's seems it's now the degree of disappointment you can live with in this brave new world we live in. It would be nice if they sent people out that can communicate with you and just not claim they don't speak English when you have a question. If you call Dal Tile off of Howell Mill on Ellsworth Industrial Road, they will give you some suggestions on who is on their list of acceptable fabricators. Good luck!

o
RE: Anyone in metro Atlanta use Precision Stoneworks or La Piedra

We're in north Gwinnett. We decided today to go with Precision Stoneworks in Buford. I was able to find a few good reviews for them online. We went up and met with them this afternoon and they were able to answer all our questions.

I will say that we had good experiences with Marmi for both our kitchen and bar area. I would have no hesitation recommending their service. They had a great selection and I haven't seen our kitchen stone at any other place. We would have used them again except that their price on this particular stone was much higher.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here