Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
If you have Powell Buff wall color, would you post pictures?

Posted by sis2two (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 17:10

If any of you have pictures of Powell Buff, particularly in your kitchens, do you mind posting? Still trying to make a decision and it helps me to see it. I have large poster boards painted in Monroe Bisque, Powell Buff, and Champagne Gold. Whatever paint I select for my kitchen, I also want to use in my foyer and hallways. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If you have Powell Buff wall color, would you post pictures?

OK, this is a really awful picture but we just put powell buff in our kitchen and I really love it.

o

ar84-Thank you so much! I really like it. Is it mixed at normal strength? The reason that I'm asking is that my sample appears lighter than yours and I like yours better. How does it read during the day? Thank you.

o

it is mixed at normal strength. It looks substantially lighter in the can then it does when up on the wall and dried. I was afraid it was going to be too dark when I saw it up on the wall but overall it isnt. I dont notice a significant difference during the day.

o

Thanks! I think it looks great. My chairs are black as well and I think the combination looks good together.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here