Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Okay, this one is a little less pink... :)

lavender_lass
10 years ago

In my last post, I had a picture of a very pink kitchen, but it was to show the overall layout. The pink was a little distracting for some (LOL) but I think it was a little too small to get everything I had hoped to have in the kitchen, into the space.

So, I went back to a much earlier plan and flipped the kitchen and dining room, mainly inspired by this lovely photo from Romantic Country magazine. {{gwi:1516576}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

I have ALWAYS wanted a little fireplace in the kitchen (especially in the corner) and french doors. With our cold weather, french doors to a sunporch make the most sense...but I think this will work in my plan.

As for the kitchen, the space is only 12' wide and I really want the wall oven...so the corner sink seems to make sense. With all the windows (!) and mostly just me working in the space, what do you think? The 'island' is a work table that can move when necessary. Also, the table could go into the sunroom, for larger groups (holidays, parties). Thanks for looking :)

Kitchen/dining area is 12' x 23' and this is just a rough drawing... {{!gwi}}From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

This post was edited by lavender_lass on Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 22:21

Comments (7)