Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
essie4_gw

I Finally Did It! Now switchplate question

essie4
12 years ago

After driving myself and everyone around me nuts for over a yea,r I ordered my backsplash tile. I have cherry cabinets, Uba Tuba granite (ugh cleaning issue) and wood floors. I chose Daltile Reflections Glass subway in Cream Soda color. It is a light gold color with greenish undertones. Simple yet contemporary.

I have a zillion outlets. I plan on closing up a few which I do not use. Does anyone have a suggestion for a switch plate cover that will blend in. I am going to use a light almost whiteish grout so the tile does not look like one solid color. First I thought maybe I should match the switch plate to the grout but realized that is not a great idea. I came across some clear ones that you paint the back to match the tile. Rather pricey though. I think I want the switch plate to have a glossy texture to go with glass. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My tile arrives tomorrow and will be installed after Xmas so I have to get on this pronto. No way will this last step take a year! Thank you in advance!

Comments (10)