Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kohler simplice faucet problems

Posted by cmm1 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 7, 12 at 14:15

Hello!

We installed a new kohler simplice faucet in August. The first faucet we purchased did not produce cold water. Back to Lowes for another one.

This one stopped producing cold water a few days before Thanksgiving. hubby called Kohler and they sent a cartridge to replace which he did. This fix only worked for about 2 weeks. He called kohler to complain and they are sending a new faucet.

Anyone else familiar with this? I really do not want to shell out $200.00 or more for a different brand.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kohler simplice faucet problems

It's so weird you should say that. All my Kohler faucets in my last house would not produce cold water either. My old plumber said it was because "you can't get cold water in New Orleans." I never even considered it had something to do with the faucet(s).

I have no assistance, just one of those moments that make you go "hmmmm."

o

I have 2 Simplice faucets in my kitchen - installed 2 years ago. No problem here. Very curious....

o

They have excellent customer service and resolved the problem quickly so we are not too inconvenienced.

o

I just received my Kohler Simplice faucet ! I am so excited ! I just need to finalize my counter top choice. Help !

o

I've had a Simplice for 4 years ang no problem. Except last week the stop flow button flew off and is gone. I don't get the cold water issue. How is that even possible?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here