Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
please help me pick kitchen faucet color~

Posted by phoggie (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 1, 12 at 13:16

I am in the "planning" stage of my kitchen for my new house that is being built.

Cabinets will be painted pearl
Cabinet pulls/handles will be antique bronze
Granite is a dark brown, black, cream (do not know the name)
Floors gunstock stained hickory
Appliances stainless steel
Sink..probably stainless steel undermount
Lighting antique bronze

Question...do I match my kitchen faucet with the pulls or the sink/appliance color?

Thanks~~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: please help me pick kitchen faucet color~

Either SS or bronze will work. Which do you prefer? Remember that with an undermount sink, the faucet is up against the granite, not the sink, so you can use whichever you like.

I have ORB hardware and pendants, but SS appliances and sink. I used a SS faucet.

o

I think you could go stainless or chrome, with my personal preference being stainless.

o

I have oil rubbed bronze knobs and pulls and my appliances have stainless handles so I have an undermount stainless sink with one of the new Moen faucets in stainless that don't show water spots or fingerprints..I love it

o

I think 'matching' wise you can go with either. I'm going with SS because of cleaning and keeping its finish.

o

Would you please post pics of your ORB and SS mixed? Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here