Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeking a clean Luce Di Luna or White Macaubus quartzite?

Posted by LGarner2 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 1, 12 at 13:14

I live in So. Calif. in Long Beach and I am trying to find a really clean Luce Di Luna or White/Bianca Macaubus quartzite with just the horizontal veins and without vertical veins running through them (see picture). I previously posted "Quartzite help!!!!" here. I am trying to get a contemporary look with my white glossy cabinets and natural color bamboo flooring. I am posting a picture of a really clean looking slab of this description.

Is it possible to find this and at what price?

Is it better to seek out a good fabricator to find one for me? If so, do you know of a good fabricator in the So. Cal area (Orange County is best)?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeking a clean Luce Di Luna or White Macaubus quartzite?

Hi. We installed Princess White quartzite and Sawaed (from Sawaed Inc.) was our fabricator. He did a great job. He's located in the Valley, but we actually purchased our stone from Marbolis in Anaheim. They had White Macaubus when we we looking for our slab, but I can't remember exactly what the slabs looked like (and that was back in August - but they were pretty nice from what I can remember). If you are interested, I have a spreadsheet with practically every stone yard from the Valley to Orange County and their phone numbers. We just called around to ask if they had any of the stones we were interested in and then visited the sites that had the types we were looking for. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here