Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Philly area Kitchen on Pre-Demolition's radar

Posted by beekeeperswife (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 19, 12 at 13:09

Just as a heads up in case anybody in the area is interested. The demo guys just sent out an email about this house. No details yet, but there are pictures. Looks like soapstone, marble, sub zero fridge & freezer, Wolf range.

Below is the link if you want to look. And if you are really interested, sign up to get their newsletters via email so you can find out more.

Here is a link that might be useful: pre-demo Sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Philly area Kitchen on Pre-Demolition's radar

Thanks bee, I'll check it out

o

That bathroom floor is beautiful! Not part of the demo though.

That is very interesting, thank you for sharing Bee.

o

drewem, are you sure it's not? Usually every thing in the house is for sale with these sales, including shrubs outside. They tend to sell off everything before demo of the entire home.

Of course there have been times when the structure isn't coming down. They will probably have a complete listing when they know more details.

o

If only I could fit a subzero column... That calacatta floor looks just like mine, so I have no need for that. The new owners must want something less traditional.

o

And that quilt would be good for my guest bedroom. http://predemolitionsales.com/itemsavailable.html

You should also check out Provenance and Restore in the the city (both kind of in the Fishtown-ish area) if you like these kinds of places. They're more architectural salvage, however.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here