Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Only 3 or 4 pieces to go!!

Posted by springroz (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 26, 12 at 13:00

DH has 2 pendant lights left to hang, and the chimney to put on the hood!! That's IT!

He cannot find the wire in the attic for the pendants, but the electrician remembers leaving it there, so he will look again today.

The blankitty blank hood... He went ahead and mounted the hood 30" above the range, as it's supposed to be, and we have the two piece chimney parts left. The lower section slips over the upper section, which attaches to the wall. At the shortest, these measure 24". They extend from there, for higher ceilings. I have 19.6 inches to my ceiling, so I have to have the whole thing CUT......great!

WHO do I get to do that? AC duct maker? Sheet metal shop? Who would do the best job? ARRGGHH.....

So close, yet so far......

Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Only 3 or 4 pieces to go!!

I got metal scissors.
I'll do it for you.
Just hold still.

o

Thanks!! I really would just have the cabinet guys case it in, but DH wants to try getting it cut first.....trying to think positively, really iI am.

I'm still, go ahead.

Nancy

o

CEF'll do a great job on it for ya!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here