Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally backsplash

Posted by tanajo (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 16, 12 at 12:05

Finally we have begun the backsplash. We went through lots of options and my sample tile box is full. We are installing matte grey subway tile with a pencil line of glass in random colors and lengths every two rows. Not finished yet and I apologize for the poor photo but I was too excited not to share. Even the spacing has worked out perfect

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally backsplash

It looks great already. Keep us posted.

o

Exciting! Looking forward to having you join the ABB alumni club!

o

Looking good!

o

Looks cool!

o

What a wonderful, creative idea. I love it! Please post a photo when finished.

o

Can't wait to see the final photos. This is looking really nice. Love the cabinet colors, cool backsplash and what appear to be lighter counters. Exactly what we're going for when we remodel this spring.

o

That looks gorgeous!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here