Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dcward89

Ready to pull the trigger...almost

dcward89
10 years ago

I have mostly lurked around here, posted a couple times since we started our kitchen remodel. We have decided that we are going to tackle this kitchen reno ourselves as much as possible with help from my DH's brother (who is a GC) and we will hire an electrician and HVAC guy for the things we can't do. We have decided on the layout. We have purchased the sink, faucet, range hood and range. We have decided on soapstone counters...absolutely can't wait for that!! We have decided we are going with Barker Cabinets, quarter sawn white oak in their Tamarack stained finish.

We have measured, re-measured and re re-measured...all 3 about 7 times!!! I have all the pieces and parts in my shopping cart on the Barker Cabinets website. They have been in my cart for a week and I just can't pull the trigger! It's not any hesitation about Barker as they have been my #1 choice from the very beginning and still are after countless visits to many different cabinet places.

HELP!!! Show me pics of your Barker Cabinets or tell me how much you love your new kitchen. Assure me that it will be worth all the money we are spending. Help me get over this paralysis and get these cabinets ordered!

Comments (7)