Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is SMART Cabinetry really Smart?

Posted by nansweetnan (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 23, 12 at 4:01

Hello i'm new here and am building a house this year. Our builder uses SMART cabinetry out of Indiana. I can't find any reviews or information about them other than the official website. Does anyone have experience with this brand? Heres's the weblink.
http://www.smartcabinetry.com/
Thanks..Nan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is SMART Cabinetry really Smart?

These are entry level cabinets, stock sizing. They use green and fsc certified materials. They are a nice option for eco friendly materials. I see them more in apartments and condos where homeowners are not involved in the selection process.

o

thank you..that's great information. It sounds like they are not appropriate for a 250-270K house market...???

o

These could fall into your builders base line depending on your market. This company just makes its it money shipping full truck loads to projects. If you are interested in upgrades you may be better of with a manufacturer who offers the upgrades as standard

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here