Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
White kitchen with fun/color handles

Posted by YuliaO (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 24, 13 at 0:06

has anybody seen a photo of something like that?

I am trying to convince my husband it is an option, and that it would look very nice, but i think some photos would help! i tried houzz and google but didn't find anything�

thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: White kitchen with fun/color handles

Anthropologie has come ceramic knobs that are vintage looking and come in several colors.

o

ebay has a lot also, although they aren't shown in context, in a kitchen as you would see on some place like Houzz.

o

Hobby Lobby has a ton of shapes and colors. I have looked at them and they are as decent as the expensive ones. The ceramic are ceramic, the glass are not. They are having a half off sale right now. The stores are very low on them and suspect the item may not be stocked any more. Go to their website and see all. Bet Ebay is selling the same at twice the price, they look too similar.

o

This post was edited by nosoccermom on Tue, Dec 24, 13 at 11:47

o

Found these on houzz...

Here is a link that might be useful: Color pulls

o

Persevere. someone a few years ago did it. Maybe it's in the finished kitchens.

o

Thank you!
i know where to buy the pulls and i have couple that i like… i just need photos of finished kitchens so i can show to my DH how it looks like :)
nosoccermom Thank you!!

How do you search finished kitchens? i am still not sure how to search galleries…

o

I did a google image search for "white kitchens colored knobs" and "kitchen color knobs" and found a few after a bit of scrolling.

o

Just google, choosing IMAGE, whatever might make sense. In addition to above, a specific color or "unusual kitchen knobs"...

o

I spent $$$$ on anthropologie knobs for one of the baths in our rebuild, and within 2 years they have stained the cabinet underneath, pitted somewhat, and there is rust. these are not suited for any sort of moisture or damp what-so-ever. I tend to damp wipe my kitchen cabinets down almost weekly, so I would not recommend anthropologie knobs for kitchen or bath at all.

the one I bought were vintage-ish and had a sticker on them saying "made in India"

o

Yikes, detroit_burb. That's terrible to hear. I love the look of the Anthropologie knobs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here