Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures of message, calendar areas?

Posted by kellia (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 23:29

Does anyone have any pictures of the area of the kitchen where the calendar, messages, mail and that sort of thing go? I'd like something that looks nice since it is necessary in this house! I was debating if I want cork board, magnetic board, chalk board, etc.

Thanks for any ideas!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures of message, calendar areas?

We bought the Ikea Kvissle wall magazine rack for our mail, school work, etc. We haven't hung it yet because our kitchen is not completely done yet. Once we paint we plan to hang it right inside our back door next to a rack with about 4 hooks that we hang our coats on as we come in the door. (This is our main door as our garage is detached and we come in the back door)

o
RE: Pictures of message, calendar areas?

I like Three by Three Seattle magnetic products. I have a magazine rack for mail and just a small magnetic strip and it keep me organized. I find their website more expensive then elsewhere, I get them at Amazon or The Container Store.

Mine are both stainless (and magnetic!) to match the appliances.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here