Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RH Madeleine Stools

Posted by dilly_ny (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 5, 12 at 23:06

I was thinking of getting RH's Madeleine stools or something similar (but would prefer a swivel). Has anyone seen these stools? It looks like the seat might have caning which I do not want.

I thought I saw a similar stool in World Market over the summer, but I don't see it on their website now. Plow and hearth also has a similar stool with a woven / rattan seat.

I know I've seen this stool style without a woven seat. Any ideas?

I am also open to other ideas for stools with a bit of a rustic look.

As always, thank you GW for all your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RH Madeleine Stools

I have these and yes, they do have caned seats. I'm not much help with alternatives, though. Good luck!

o

Thank you hlove. I was going to call RH today but I never got a chance.

Has anyone seen a similar stool without a cane seat?

o

Arhaus furniture makes a model that has a different seat.

http://www.arhaus.com/furniture/dining-room-furniture/bar-and-counter-stools/30cad24ok2/ it's called the cadence oak stool.

o

Thanks Jpogg! I love the cadence stool. I especially like the contrasting black on the stool back.

o

can't help with your stools, but just an FYI, RH is having 20% off friends and family sale on thursday if you decide to get them. they look quite nice!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here