Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One true faucet - which filtered water faucet

Posted by lalitha (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 4, 12 at 22:58

I surrendered and am going with the Kohler Karbon for my prep sink.

Which filtered water faucet will look good with it? We have a kinetico RO system and this will be the only location for an RO faucet.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One true faucet - which filtered water faucet

Don't think I'm weird, but I was looking for something else and found this pic. It's from someone's public Flickr acct.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lollyknit/5826671386/in/photostream/

Sink + Faucet

o

Gulp! That water faucet looks too overwhelming to my eye.. I am guessing it is a waterstone?

o

how about the waterstone hunley? it has similar angular lines as the karbon.

the insinkerator indulge modern might also work for you

o

Very happy for you that you are going with the OTF :). I love mine and really, really wish I had two of them.

Have no idea of what to recommend with it, just love the KKF.

Three cheers for the one true faucet! Looking forward to what you select:)

o

Lalitha--I agree! Huge! That's why I was soooo grateful to have found a way to filter my regular faucet so I didn't have to add a second one (they all seem large to me) for the filter at either sink.

o

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is the one that the water filtration system comes with. What do you think? Seems less huge than the other ones?

o

I have the RO faucet in the photo breezy posted. It's a nice clean design that might go with your Karbon. But now I'm drawing a blank on the manufacturer.

Island with Azul Bahia ganite, prep sink

o

Lalitha--The faucet you posted today does look less huge, even without any type of scale on which to judge. BUT, the traditional, curvy, boring style is all wrong for the cool, hip, modern, straight lines of the Karbon. Sorry! :)

o

Bad news i just got off the phone with the water filter guy and apparently just any filtered water faucet won't do. We need one specifically rated for reverse osmosis. So I need specifically an RO faucet :(

o

hi lalitha, i am curious, what is the benefit of an RO system over a regular water filter? thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here