Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone know where to get similar RH light?

Posted by michoumonster (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 12 at 22:40

Hi all, was wondering if any of you ran across a light that is similar to this one from restoration hardware?

I need a smaller width, but would like the inverted tiers that they have. I have not had much luck finding anything.
Thank you if you have any leads!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone know where to get similar RH light?

I have a similar problem and may go with a local craftsman who will do any design custom

Here is a link that might be useful: Custom iron chandeliers

o

thanks localeater, i emailed him for a quote. hopefully he won't be too pricey! he is not local to me since i am on the opposite coast, so it might be a bit of a risk for me. let me know if you end up using him. I would love to see what you get made!

o

I found these:

http://www.uniqueironlighting.com/chandelier_017.html

http://thedesignerinsider.blogspot.com/2011/12/modern-iron-tiered-chandelier.html

Here is a link that might be useful: 10 Easy Pieces: Modern Halo Chandeliers

o

iroll, thanks for all the links! those are some gorgeous alternatives. I was searching for the term "ring chandeliers". i didn't realize that these are called "halo chandeliers". thanks again!

o

Michou, I've bookmarked a bunch of custom light shops in CA, but need to go through (too many) bookmarks and copy the correct ones. Will post later tonight.

o

Chips a,

Looking for local CA sources as well.

Michou- I have ordered a 27" chandelier from Aceiron. I was inspired by Pirula's gorgeous one over her dining table. I haven't received it yet. So can't comment on the quality, packing, and shipping personally. The chandelier itself seemed cheaper than comparable items.. Cost was around $150 to ship to CA however.

Lalitha

o

Not two-tier, but similar:

Here is a link that might be useful: Overstock option

o

Chispa, looking forward to your list!

jennymama, thanks for the link. that light looks great and great price too. I just wish it were taller since I need it for a two-story foyer. Maybe i can figure out how to link this light with a similar one with smaller diameter.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here