Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pullout kitchen faucet for Kohler 45" Stages sink?

Posted by PollyG (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 13, 12 at 22:25

We are searching for a faucet for my Kohler 45" Stages sink. We would like one faucet. Can the current owners share the pros and cons on the mounting location? Should it be the center of the bowl or the entire sink?

We prefer a Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet. How do I know it will reach both ends of the Stages sink? The specs mentioned "spout reach." Most of them are 9", but I cannot find how "long" the faucet is after it is pulled out. What is the number I should be looking for to find this information?

Thanks,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pullout kitchen faucet for Kohler 45" Stages sink?

Can't help you, but laurainlincoln's kitchen is one of my favorites. She has a Kohler 45" and she used 2 faucets, I am sure she won't mind me telling you how lovely her kitchen is! Here is a link to it.

Here is a link that might be useful: laurainlincoln's finished kitchen

o

I have this same question. I liked the 2 faucets but was thinking of getting a cold/insta-hot water dispenser faucet and one regular faucet. Not sure which main faucet to get and where to place it. Any input?

o

I've had the Stages 45 for 18 months with a Delta Leland stainless faucet. I'm very happy with the faucet which is centered on the deep area of the sink. The pull-down easily reaches the entire width of the sink and is especially useful for rinsing cleanser from the shallow area. I put the faucet on spray and carefully aim it to rinse.

o

I think the hose lengths of most faucets are listed in the specs on plumbing supply websites. I'll link the site I used for many, many months of research. Click on the faucet you like and check the specs. If the hose length isn't listed, try asking a question in the Q/A section at the bottom of the product page. I always got great answers when I did that. HTH!

Here is a link that might be useful: Faucetfdirect

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here