Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lavender Lass, where are you?

Posted by deedles (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 25, 12 at 21:53

Haven't seen you post for a bit. Hoping all is well?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lavender Lass, where are you?

I second that. I did see a post a little while ago that mentioned that your DH was still in rehab. Hope he is progressing and will be home soon.

o

LL,

Was also wondering and hoping that your scarceness here means your DH is finally (or nearly) home and you are just busy with the rumpus that discharge after a long illness always creates. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and sending good wishes 'cross-country to you both.

Liriodendron

o

Same here
I was thinking of LL and her DH over thanksgiving

o

bump for Lav...

o

Bump again - hoping all is okay

o

Just saw her on msfidget's layout thread. . .

o

Glad to hear she hasn't totally disappeared

o

Hi all! Sorry I missed this earlier...but I have been with my husband a lot. He's getting better, but still a way to go. He did walk on Thanksgiving (8 steps with the parallel bars) and that was great! We're hoping he'll be home for Christmas :)

Deedles- How goes the kitchen remodel? I'm sure I've missed some posts, so I hope you'll catch me up.

To everyone else- Thank you for the good thoughts and well wishes. It means a great deal to both of us!

o

Lavender - I'm so out of the loop! We moved in Sept but Verizon didn't hook up internet/tv til last week so I haven't been on that much at all. What's going on with your husband? everything ok?

o

lavender! Glad you're okay and that your husband is improving. I will pray he will get home for Christmas!

o

So glad to hear from you! Glad you DH took his maiden steps - do they have a partial weight bearing system in rehab? It really builds confidence!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here