Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mesh mounted subway tile for backsplash?

Posted by atomics (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 4, 13 at 21:51

Hi! I'm looking for a cream colored subway tile for our kitchen backsplash. Ideally, I'd like to find 2" x 4" cream mesh-mounted subway tile for ease of installation. I want to keep it cheap so I was considering Daltile (HD) and American Olean (Lowes) but I can't seem to find the mesh mounted tiles in cream. Has anyone found some?? Thank you so much for your help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mesh mounted subway tile for backsplash?

Hi! YES! I just found that exact thing, and I've been searching for over two years! I've got more samples coming in the mail from, glasstilestore.com and also from,
a place called ORACLE TILE & STONE, that I found on Amazon.com. Look up 2x4 crema marfil.
I've had a sample of crema marfil for over two years. The sample I had looked awful with our granite. The sample I just got from the glass tile store looks perfect!!!
It's a polished, beveled tile. I love them!
Good luck! I know how frustrating this BS stuff can be!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here