Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Backsplash on refrigerator panel

Posted by LauraD123 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 4, 13 at 21:29

I have a short backsplash that runs around my kitchen. I am replacing it on the painted walls with a full backsplash of uniform sized light beige horizontal glass bars of about 1 inch by 12 inches (sort of like thin subway tiles). But my current splash turns the corner onto my refrigerator panel. If we remove the current short splash there, the panel is a mess since original contractors used wrong adhesive. So do I do a full height or short height splash with my new glass bars on the refrigerator panel? Or just do a bullnose type piece there to cover the gap at the counter and reface the panel? Suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Backsplash on refrigerator panel

Carry the full-height tile around onto the panel. It will look fine and be the easiest.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here