Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
heidigo_gw

When is RH Friends & Family sale??

heidigo
12 years ago

Hi ya!

I thought I saw posted on GW info about an upcoming Restoration Hardware Friends and Family sale(maybe by Breezy), but I can't seem to find the GW post or any info on the internet. Does anyone know when it starts and any specifics(%off, what it applies to, etc)? I ordered each size of the Mason pulls and knobs in ORB from RH and we love the pulls, so now need to order for the whole kitchen(once I figure out exactly what pull sizes to use for drawers & doors!). I really want to get these ordered like now, but if there's a sale coming up real soon I would like to take advantage of that. TIA!!

Comments (14)

• breezygirl
    12 years ago

Starts Nov. 10. I think it runs through the 17th. 20% off regular priced merchandise.

Still thinking about the Aubrey pulls. I plan to finalize my decision this weekend and be ready to order on the 10th if I go with Aubrey.

• heidigo
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks Breezy!! It was your post re: RH pulls that prompted me to look at RH for our kitchen hardware. So glad I found it and that DH likes too!! Thanks!!

Did you get ur sample of the other pull yet?

• breezygirl
    12 years ago

You're welcome. All of the RH hardware I tried in-store was very heavy and well-made. Good to catch a sale though as they aren't the cheapest pull out there.

I did get my sample of the Amerock Highland Ridge.

It's nice also, though the Aubrey is even heavier. The polished nickel finish is pretty, and I like the escutcheons where the pull meets the cab. I just don't like the tapering of the handle part or how thick it is! If it didn't do that, they would be my pick. I took some pics of both pulls with my marble but haven't downloaded them yet.

I like your pull choice also. I hope you post some pics as soon as they're in!

• stephct
    12 years ago

Aghh..I just ordered all my knobs and pulls!

• heidigo
    Original Author
    12 years ago

FYI - you can order through the RH store NOW and get the RH Friends & Family sale 20% off regular price. I will be ordering mine tomorrow (hopefully), once I can decide what size pulls on drawers & doors!

• breezygirl
    12 years ago

Really??? Thanks Heidi!

• 64reno64
    12 years ago

Is there a promo code for this sale? I just ordered something from them, but I havent gotten any info on this. thx.

• heidigo
    Original Author
    12 years ago

You have to order through the actual store to get the sale right now. They will still ship product directly to your house. To get the sale online, you have wait until the sale starts on the 10th. At least that is what the store here in Columbia, MD told me.

• Capegirl05
    12 years ago

So...do you literally have to be a "friend" or "family"? or is it open to anyone. I don't shop there regularly...ususally only during the holidays...gift giving, etc.
    I would like to buy my master bath hardware from there and they have some fireplace tools that I have my eye on...
    capegirl

• heidigo
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It's open to everyone. Have no idea why they call it Friends and Family sale.

• shkish
    12 years ago

thanks for the info!

• breezygirl
    12 years ago

Just got my email notification about the sale. The coupon code is FFE1101, and the sale runs through the 14th. Have at it, all you RH shoppers!

• fourten1j
    9 years ago

Does this sale only happen once a year in the autumn, or does it happen in the spring, as well? Anyone know when the next one will be?

• mom2samlibby
    9 years ago

Everything is 20% off right now.