Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sixtyohno----

Posted by localeater (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 12 at 19:34

I was just looking at pictures of your kitchen AGAIN, and I wanted to let you know how much I love it. It is so calm and functional and perfect. Whenever I feel like I don't know what to do, I look at your kitchen and think- what would she have done.
Just wanted to let you know I love your kitchen.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sixtyohno----

Thank you localeater. This has been such a difficult week between the hideous storm and worrying about the election. Your post was the one bright spot. I look forward to seeing your kitchen soon. BTW-I must show this post to DH. He will love it.
Laura

o

Localeater-I don't want to sound presumptuous, but if you want to know what I would do, just ask. I don't know if I am a good example for how to get it done. We make quick spontaneous choices. We kind of bought what we liked, with in our budget, and didn't look anymore even though there is so much out there, and only worried a little, mostly after we committed to the counters. From the time we decided to do the kitchen, until it was totally finished was 4 months. My biggest error was trying to put in a border in the BS and that disappeared very quickly with the help of everyone here on GW.
Laura

o

Sixty
Hope things are getting better now.
I also love your kitchen and you were an inspiration for me.

o

Laura, Thank you for your offer of advice. I have no specific question. I truly just wanted to let you know that when I am overwhelemed by OTT kitchens that seem unreal to me, that make me question if mine will be boring and too plain, your kitchen is the "north" on my compass. It is the perfect example of each element having its own unique beauty and working harmoniously.
Actually, I may have one question that I will post separately and would love your comments, if you have time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here