Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nancyj

Whitehaven for $589, other Kohler deals

nancyj
10 years ago

Neroselover posted a few days ago over in the Building forum about 20% off at OverstockDeals.com and I wanted to share the info over here in case anyone could benefit from it.

I purchased a Whitehaven sink there this past weekend because they had some Kohler discounts plus the 20% off. The Whitehaven 36" K-6489 was $589 total (no tax, free ship). The lowest I could find it elsewhere was $715 + tax. My sink is in transit to me now so I haven't actually received it, but In the meantime neroselover received some of her (his?) items and all seems good.

I'm about to order Ladena sinks and possibly other Kohler items as the prices are better there than anywhere else I've found. Also, MrRebates.com (a cashback site) offers 5% cashback. They've doubled the cashback %s on black friday in the past so I'm going to wait until this Fri to make the additional purchases just in case the cashback increases. FYI the 20% OverstockDeals is offering is good until 12/2, not sure how long the Kohler discounts will be available.

I know the Kitchen forum gets a lot more traffic than the Building forum so I wanted to post this info over here in case it helps anyone. All credit goes to neroselover.

Comments (3)