Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Whitehaven for $589, other Kohler deals

Posted by nancyjla (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 26, 13 at 19:32

Neroselover posted a few days ago over in the Building forum about 20% off at OverstockDeals.com and I wanted to share the info over here in case anyone could benefit from it.

I purchased a Whitehaven sink there this past weekend because they had some Kohler discounts plus the 20% off. The Whitehaven 36" K-6489 was $589 total (no tax, free ship). The lowest I could find it elsewhere was $715 + tax. My sink is in transit to me now so I haven't actually received it, but In the meantime neroselover received some of her (his?) items and all seems good.

I'm about to order Ladena sinks and possibly other Kohler items as the prices are better there than anywhere else I've found. Also, MrRebates.com (a cashback site) offers 5% cashback. They've doubled the cashback %s on black friday in the past so I'm going to wait until this Fri to make the additional purchases just in case the cashback increases. FYI the 20% OverstockDeals is offering is good until 12/2, not sure how long the Kohler discounts will be available.

I know the Kitchen forum gets a lot more traffic than the Building forum so I wanted to post this info over here in case it helps anyone. All credit goes to neroselover.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Whitehaven for $589, other Kohler deals

I ordered my 30" Whitehaven for $536 and got 4% cash back from Ebates which makes it $515!! Now hopefully it makes it here with no problems. Thank you Neroselover and nancyjla for the tip!

o

Thanks for posting! I had meant to put it on the kitchen board also, and hadn't gotten it done.

I've received one of my items so far and it was fine. The others should be arriving soon.

o

I meant to post it a few days ago too neroselover and finally got around to it today :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here