Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kitchen_maman

Help with Kitchen Layout!!!

kitchen_maman
11 years ago

Hello everyone! I hope that you will be able to give me valuable advice. My kitchen is a small galley and so is my budget. My sink will actually be in a 24 inch base. I want my 36 inch Aga Legacy centered on the wall between the wall and the window. I am not sure how big the mantel hood should be. If I do the 42 inch, will there be enough for any cabinet space on either side? The space with the upper cabinet is 32.75 inches. The window is 36 inches (and the sink to be centered--it is a 24 inch farm from Ikea). The section with the stove is about 66.25 inches. We are going to have a dishwasher drawer with a panel to the left of the sink with a drawer for dishes under. The idea is to have 15 inch 3 drawers on either end of the kitchen.

I will next post a picture of the other side of the kitchen. It will be open to the left--to the living space with countertops--and in the space above the cabinets. It is about a 60 inch space. The fridge is panel ready. To the right of the fridge will be a pantry. I am not sure about the lower cabinets. I do want one with pull out drawers for keeing my mixer and baking items. The other I want drawers for my pots and pans. I am not sure if I like the idea of a 30 inch drawer. I am also not sure if I want two big drawers next to it or if I would want two shallow drawers and two deep drawers.

The new dining room will be off the back of the kitchen.

Thank you for your advice!!

Comments (7)