Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
purrparlor

Finished kitchen: Ikea, walnut, marble and glossy white

annkathryn
11 years ago

My husband and I bought a small fixer-upper, recently moved in and have finished the renovation (in that order). We added about 450 square feet to the existing house, the max allowed by our town's floor area ratio calculation. The new square footage was mostly in an office downstairs and master bedroom upstairs, plus a little bit in the kitchen.

The original kitchen had a small laundry and half bath attached, and a door to the back yard. The kitchen was bumped out 3 feet towards the back of the house and a hallway added from the garage to the downstairs office. The hallway now separates the kitchen from the laundry and a tiny full bathroom, with a small niche for table linens and display. The door to the back yard is now through the laundry room. The new kitchen is approx 14x14.

From start to finish the process took 7 months, with 2 months of planning and permit back-and-forth, and 5 months of demolition/construction. We remodeled the existing full bath, added a master bedroom & bath, added an office, took the kitchen down to studs and enlarged it, put in all new electrical, plumbing and HVAC, new roof and gutters, etc, etc. For the kitchen, we built all the cabinet boxes and my contractor installed them. I purchased all appliances and fixtures.

Design considerations: we wanted a bright contemporary look that was inviting and uncluttered. We wanted mostly light surfaces because we were concerned the room might be dark. The kitchen faces north and the one window has an overhang from the master above. We also needed to be budget-aware which we mostly followed with the exception of one big splurge (details below). We loved the look of grain-matched walnut and after a visit to SemiHandMade in Southern California, we decided to go with their custom drawer fronts. I'm the cook and wanted a good expanse of work surfaces. My husband is the clean up guy so he researched and chose the sink and dishwasher.

The island is 60" x 30". In order to have an overhang for seating, we needed to have drawers that were 18" deep. Ikea doesn't sell 18" deep drawers, so we ordered these from Sherr's in the custom size we needed. The walnut end and back side of the island were made by a finish carpenter we hired who wrapped it with a mix of walnut veneer and solid walnut to our specification.

Things we love:

- the marble island (aka The Big Splurge)

- the grain-matched walnut doors. We were glad we got the end panels for the upper cabinets as well.

- lots of drawer space

- the trash pullout

- the tall pantry cabinet

- the butcher block counter

- dimmable LED lights

- Sherr's drawer boxes

- Ikea's 20% off sale and exchange policy

Things that aren't done yet:

- glass shelves for niche

- need to find lower bar stools

- some tweaking of door alignment and repair of edge banding

Gardenweb ideas used:

- lots of drawers

- offset drain in the sink to allow for a trash pullout underneath

- air switch for garbage disposal

- induction stove

- Ikea boxes and hardware

- under cabinet LED lights and outlets

- over-the-counter microwave

- recessed fridge

- did I mention lots of drawers?

Things we had to compromise on:

- no room for a double oven and separate cook top

- clearance behind the island is slightly less than ideal

- more filler by the upper cabinets next to the sink than we'd prefer, needed for symmetry

Things that didn't work out the way we thought

- the window was supposed to come down to the counter

- the finished sink wall was 2" narrower than planned, which meant we had to cut down the drawer fronts of a 24" cabinet to 18" and leave a little gap at the end of the corner cabinet (not visible)

- the corner cabinet needed a lot more door clearance than we thought, so the stove wall had to be adjusted

- the beautiful Mockett finger pulls needed to be recessed into the tops of some of the drawers just a little so that they would close properly. My contractor used a chisel and hacked the edge band badly on some of them. My husband and I are working on repairing all of them as we don't want the contractor to touch them at this point.

- the Abstrakt doors and deco strips show every nail and ding, and so were difficult to use at the top of the cabinets where they needed to be mitred.

Cabinets

Perimeter cabinets: Ikea

Door fronts on Ikea cabinets - white are Ikea Abstrakt, grain-matched walnut are from SemiHandMade

http://semihandmadedoors.com/

Island and niche cabinets & doors: Sherr's

Toe kicks are from Ikea in a glossy dark gray that looks like stainless.

Counters

Perimeter: Caesarstone in Arctic White. Purchased during the Ikea sale, fabricated by United Marble and Granite (Ikea's fabricator)

Island - Calacatta Oro, honed. Purchased at Da Vinci Marble in San Carlos, CA, fabricated by Marblus Granite in San Jose

Walnut butcherblock counter from Hardwood Lumber Company

Appliances

Electrolux 30" Slide-In Induction Range Model EW30IS65JS (Sears Outlet)

Sharp 1.5 cu. ft. Over-the-Counter Microwave (Home Depot)

Waste King 1HP Eco-Green Garbage Disposer with air switch (Costco)

Hansgrohe Metro HighArc Kitchen Faucet with 2-Function Pull-Out Sprayhead (Costco)

Ancona Tornado II 30" Range Hood (Costco)

Bosch-SHX68R55UC 800 Series 24 In. Stainless Steel Bar Handle Dishwasher

Elkay Gourmet Elumina Stainless Steel 30-1/2" x 18-1/4" Single Basin Kitchen Sink 10" Depth

Kenmore Elite fridge (existing)

Mockett Door pulls 3" Tab Drawer Pull - Satin Chrome (26D)

Omnia Pulls for niche cabinet

Floor - strand-woven bamboo from Teragren in Chestnut

Lights - LED undercabinet and can lights.

Pendants - Bruck Rainbow I (dichroic)

Wall color - BM Decorator's White

Kitchen before with dining room beyond

From Kitchen

Kitchen during with island mock-up. The original subfloor is on the diagonal. New exterior door/laundry room in background.

From Kitchen

6 inch recess for fridge

From Kitchen

Looking from hallway; entrance to dining room was enlarged

From Kitchen

From the dining room, niche and hallway at right rear

From Kitchen
From Kitchen

Fridge wall

From Kitchen
From Kitchen

From dishwasher to plate drawer

From Kitchen

Trash pullout

From Kitchen

Pullout left of stove

From Kitchen

Tall cabinet

From Kitchen

Mockett pulls and damage to edge banding (since repaired)

From Kitchen

Niche cabinet before mirror was installed

From Kitchen

Marble close-up

From Kitchen

Here is a link that might be useful: Post with in-progress pictures

Comments (77)

• momand3boys
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Nice! Looks very sleek and clean. Love the marble island top.

• drybean
    11 years ago

This is so gorgeous. I keep coming back to stare at the pictures. I love how you incorporated 3 different countertops. Love the waterfall island. Love the niche cabinet. love it all.

You have me second guessing my choie of the adel doors. The abstrakt is so gorgeous with the walnut.

Are those LED lights plugged into the power strip as well, or are they hardwired?

Fantastic job!!

• drybean
    11 years ago

Oh, one more question. I have the same range sitting in my garage. Did you use a filler or cover panel between the range and the side cabinets? The Ikea rep recommended doing that so that it doesn't hit the handle. Just wondering if you did this or if the drawers cleared the range w/o it.

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks again for the nice comments! I know this contemporary look isn't for everyone, but DH and I are really happy with it. I posted pictures of our 3 finished bathrooms on the bath forum if anyone wants to take a peek there.

drybean the Abstrakt is a really nice look, but it was hard to work with when it was used as crown molding, and also the deco strip underneath the cabinet had issues too. It can't really be caulked without looking odd. If you've got an alternative to use for crown, I'd recommend it.

The pictures don't show it well, but I have a 1" filler on either side of the range. The drawers wouldn't have cleared the range without it. I'll try to take a better picture and post it tomorrow.

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Are those LED lights plugged into the power strip as well, or are they hardwired?

They're hardwired and on a dimmer.

• lalithar
    11 years ago

Wow..WOW. I love the use of space.. The beautiful island is THE thing that balances form and function.. We really wanted to do customized IKEA but yielded to pressure from our contracter to use his custom cabinet guy. The balance between white doors and the walnut ones from semihandmade is stunning. I am in peninsula too and if you ever have your kitchen on tour, please post... I would love to see it IRL.

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

drybean below are a couple pictures of the filler pieces. Starting from the corner is 3 1/2" of filler for the corner cabinet clearance, the 15" pullout, and 1" of filler by the stove. On the right of the stove is another 1" filler piece, the 18" drawer base, and a cover panel.

It's a long story, but none of this was in the original plan other than the two 1" filler pieces. Our architect's drawing was off by 6 inches on that wall! So we had to have the walnut pieces to the left of the stove remade from scratch, and we cut down the drawer panels on the right of the stove from 24" to 18". Fortunately we hadn't assembled those cabinets when we discovered all of this, so we returned the original ones to Ikea and bought the replacements.

lalitha I don't think our little house will ever be on a tour, but you're welcome to come see it. I'll email you.

From Kitchen
    From Kitchen

• kaysd
    11 years ago

I love your kitchen. I keep coming back to stare at the pictures. I had no idea you could get grain matching across multiple doors and drawers using Ikea cabinets and custom drawers/doors -- I thought that was the kind of detail that required paying for full custom cabinetry. (Makes me mad I am paying for custom, especially with all the delays.)

The balance of walnut, white, stainless and glass and that gorgeous marble island with waterfall edge make for a stunning kitchen.

• sthomas6978
    11 years ago

Gorgeous kitchen! Question, my kitchen is 14x16 and I want so desperately to have an island, probably 3x5, but I'm afraid that there won't be enough space between cabinets and island. How much space do you have between cabinets and island. Thanks

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

sthomas our island is 30" x 60". We agonized over its placement in the kitchen, which was partially constrained by how the dishwasher door lined up with the island drawers. Overall it works fine and feels like plenty of room in the island/sink and island/stove aisles. It would have been nice to have had a little more space behind the stools, but it's definitely liveable.

Sink to island: 37"
    Range to island: 39"
    Microwave cabinets to island: 39"

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Loving your kitchen but I need to be on the computer to see it in detail! Work gets in the way!

• sochi
    11 years ago

annkathryn, sorry I missed the reveal last week. It is absolutely gorgeous, you did a fantastic job. Gorgeous grain and that marble is fantastic. I hope you're enjoying it!

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

AnnK - Finally on a computer not at work - You did a great job on your kitchen!
    Great transformation and well thought out on how to use every last inch of the kitchen!

Question - how wide is your dish drawer? If you have been following our thread - we had a dish drawer failure as the KD didn't know the total weight included the drawer weight....

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

sochi your kitchen was one of my inspirations, it's so beautiful. I wasn't able to find a slab of quartzite as gorgeous as yours, but it all turned out for the best in the end when I came across the Calacatta Oro.

a2gemini I did follow your thread about the weight in your dish drawer. You can see from the picture above that the drawer we use for dishes isn't from Ikea, it's a Sherr's drawer made from solid maple if I remember correctly. Each drawer in the island is 30 inches wide, but the island cabinets are only 18 inches deep. The drawers are very solid, and even if I'd used Ikea drawers I think the weight would have been ok. The KA mixer in the 15" Ikea pullout is fine. The other island drawers hold heavy wood cutting boards and salad & mixing bowls with no problem.

• heidia
    11 years ago

GOrgoeus!!!!!!

• drybean
    11 years ago

Thanks s much for posting the photos of the range. It looks fantasti, the filler isn't noticeable at all. I'm glad you were able to sort out the measurement error without too much trouble, how annoying!

I just love the walnut. I'm so happy to see the Semi Handmade doors in action. I considered it for a long while but I was able to find frustratingly little from people who had used them.

Great job, again! I keep coming back to stare at your photos.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    11 years ago

Beautiful. And the big splurge was worth it!

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Annk- :-).
    Just want to make sure others don't make the same mistake.
    Enjoy that beautiful kitchen!

• scrappy25
    11 years ago

can't believe I missed this earlier. Absolutely stunning and that waterfall marble is to die for!

Can I ask for details on your LED lighting- what are those things holding it to the light rail? Did you have to modify them to hardwire them?
    thanks!
    Nancy

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Nancy the LED strips are attached behind the light rail by little plastic clips that stick on the light rail and wrap around the strips. My electrician took care of all of this - I don't know the details, other than the strips required a transformer. Sorry I can't be more help.

• scrappy25
    11 years ago

thanks annkathryn, cann I ask where the transformer is hidden, is it under the cabinets also?

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Nancy the transformer isn't under the cabinets. I'm guessing it's at the switch itself.

• PurpleSquirrel
    11 years ago

Wow - great job! Thanks for posting.
    We are in the middle of our big remodel - and I am looking at the Costco Ancona Tornado II range hood, I'm wondering are you pleased with yours? ... it's kinda hard to return it after its been installed.
    (Coincidently - I too, have purchased an Electrolux induction cook top and a Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher�)
    Thanks!

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

PurpleSquirrel we like our range hood well enough - it's fairly powerful and easy to keep clean. The one issue we have is that it's pretty loud. I think the chimney part rattles a bit and needs some adjustment. Otherwise it's fine and I do like how it looks in the kitchen.

The Electrolux range is working well for us and the cooktop doesn't need nearly as much cleaning/scrubbing as our old Jenn-air stove top (non-induction) did. DH loves the dishwasher!

• auroraborelis
    11 years ago

Where did you get the plug mold?

• dreambuilder
    11 years ago

annkathryn what type of drawer pull outs do you have--sorry if you already answered this--looked and couldn't find it. Are they plastic or metal? They look very functional--and it appears that they have baskets that can hook on to the sides to better organize larger/tall objects like vinegars/etc.?

• firstmmo
    11 years ago

AnnKathryn:
    It's stupendous! I love the mix of materials you used--they go together so nicely: the white perimeter Caesarstone with marble island and amazing walnut cabinets. Love love love the combination you picked! I could move in today!

I am especially enamored with your slab of Calacatta Oro that you got from DaVinci. Been scouting there myself for marble. Did you ever consider a marble with a more brown veining to match the walnut? Like the Volakas:

Or the Calacatta Vagli:

I am considering the marble with the brown for my next project and am wondering if you saw these and ruled them out because of the brownish veins. My island may end up being walnut too and I am toying with the idea of using these.

You did an amazing job and all the obsessing that you mentioned obviously paid off. It looks fabulous :)

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Laura12 the plugmold is from Task Lighting, supplied by my electrician. It's tamper resistant, and the strip to the right of the sink also has a switch for the 2 lights over the sink.

Dreambuilder the drawers are all standard Ikea drawers, which are steel with a particleboard bottom. For the tall cabinet I used the basic Ikea drawer dividers.

Firsthouse_mp thanks for your nice comments. Your island was one of my inspirations (was it quartzite?) I didn't see the Volkas at Da Vinci but I did see the Calacata Vagli and another one called Calacata Caldia. DH and I were looking for a marble that had the effect of a river flowing over the side of the island. We weren't focusing so much on the color although we didn't want it to be too gray. The Volkas in your picture looks like it would have been a good choice for us. The veins in the Vagli that we saw looked a little muddy, as did the Caldia. I know they get in new marble all the time, but once we found that slab of Calacata Ora, which is a little creamier in person than in the pictures, we were sold. All Natural Stone in San Jose has gorgeous marbles too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Task Lighting power strips

• canicci
    11 years ago

Just beautiful!

What was it like to work with semi-handmade? We're thinking of doing ikea cabinets with custom doors, and semi-handmade is local to me. I love how they match the wood grain across the fronts, but our home is older (1940) and I have to wonder if the slab front (would do walnut or mahogany) is too modern for our space. I love what you have done though, I may have to go visit their office and see if I can get a sample door.

Thanks.

This post was edited by canicci on Sun, Jan 13, 13 at 16:50

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

John at SemiHandMade was great. He spent about an hour with us when we were at his shop and showed us the options for grain matching the walnut & how everything was made. He said we could pick out our sheets of walnut if we wanted, but since we live in NorCal that wasn't practical. I emailed lots of plans as I was tweaking them and got advice/responses back within a couple of days of each email. The drawer fronts were delivered extremely well wrapped, no issues at all with anything that was shipped. When we had to change the layout of the stove wall we got the new doors and filler pieces within a couple of weeks.

Our house was built in 1940 and is of no discernible style as far as I can tell. It's in a neighborhood of Craftsman and bungalows. When we were house-hunting we bid on an original Craftsman and I would have done a completely different kitchen if we'd won that bid. As it was, I didn't have a problem adding a more contemporary kitchen to this house. I think the cabinets we took out were the originals, painted white by a later owner.

Hope that helps!

• drybean
    11 years ago

Ann-I just received my mockett pulls and they are gorgeous! However, mine are not fitting on the abstrakt drawers. The drawers won't close. You didn't have to mortise the edges did you? I'm quite bummed. Going to try to see if I can make something work, but just wanted to check.

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

drybean I just checked my cabinets. I have 9 Abstrakt drawers and 3 of them had to be notched to allow the Mockett pulls to be inset a little. Two of the 3 were top drawers and the pull hit the butcherblock above. The other was a middle drawer.

The drawers fronts themselves are adjustable about 1/4 inch up and down. If you set the bottom drawer to be on its lowest setting and the top drawer to be in its highest, the middle drawer might be ok if you have a 3-drawer cabinet, for example.

I hope you can adjust so you don't have to cut into the drawer tops.

Since I'm of the opinion that a picture is worth a thousand words, I just took a couple. Sorry they're not in better focus.

Pull installed on the top of the drawer.

From Kitchen

Pull inset into top of drawer (you can see the slight tear in the drawer material on the right side of the pull):

From Kitchen

• youngdeb
    11 years ago

We have the Haefele version of these in our master bath, and they're mortised in.

• drybean
    11 years ago

Annkathryn-thanks so much for the photos. I was too tired last night to fiddle with the drawers, but I'm going to do as you suggested and try to lower the bottoms. Dd you have similar issues on you SHM drawers? I really don't want to have to notch the drawers. Boo.

YoungDeb-bummer. I really don't want to have to have to do that.

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi drybean,

Yes, similar issues with having to chisel into some of the tops of the SemiHandMade drawers too. A good finish carpenter should be able to do this. Unfortunately my GC didn't have one (long story, I won't bore you with the details) and so he took a chisel to the drawers that didn't close all the way and notched out enough room for the pulls. There's a picture above of some of the damage he did. I bought a roll of walnut iron-on edge banding and am slowly repairing everything that needs it.

I felt a lot better after watching a couple videos of the process. Go to YouTube and search on "how to apply edge banding" for more information. I'm also linking more information below.

Do you have your SHM drawer fronts already? If not, maybe you could send them your pulls and have them do the cutting at their shop. I think the drawer fronts are just a hair bigger than their Ikea counterparts, which is good because it covers more of the cabinet box, but not so good when the drawer pulls need such exact clearance.

I was going to use the Mockett pulls on the niche cabinet, but the kitchen cabinets were such a pain that I just used small drawer pulls instead.

I had a custom walnut vanity made for my master bath using the same Mockett pulls. I took the pulls to the cabinet maker and had them do the inset cuts when they made the doors. They look great (picture below).

Also, the roll of edge band I bought is about a gazillion feet, way more than I'll ever use. If you want me to send you some I'd be happy to do so, just message me through this site.

Master vanity:

From MasterBath

Here is a link that might be useful: Edgeband instructions

• michoumonster
    11 years ago

annkathryn, I am thinking of using finger pulls on all my cabinets, as I love the look of your kitchen and bath. Do you find it more difficult to open and close cabinets though since they are thinner than regular pulls? can you tell me what size pulls you used? did you use the same size for all your cabinets?

• annkathryn
    Original Author
    11 years ago

michoumonster I used Mockett pulls everywhere, all the same size. I think they were the 4" size but I'm out of town and can't measure this week. I don't find it difficult to open cabinets, and I don't really use the pulls to close since I've got soft close everywhere.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mockett pulls

• audreyamelia
    11 years ago

I just love this kitchen. Especially the island. Our kitchen has to match the period of our home...otherwise I'd be all over the white glossy cabinets.

• michoumonster
    11 years ago

thanks annkathryn! 4" looks like the perfect size pull, even on your tall pantry cab. i am debating whether i should do this pull on the dishwasher too though. maybe i need to find something else for that.

• decogirl
    9 years ago

Hi Annkathryn, so happy I found your post.
    I am doing almost the same kitchen with
    marble counters & walnut and white high gloss cabinets. :-)
    What walnut did you use from Semihandmade? Flat or rift
    sawn?
    Marble-honed or polished?
    How are the the walnut fronts and marble after 2 years of use? Thanks!

• annkathryn
    9 years ago

Hi decogirl,

Hope your kitchen turns out great! I used the flat sawn walnut from SemiHandmade. The mable was honed. Both are in great condition after 2 years of use, the walnut slightly better than the marble. We've got a little bit of etching on the marble but don't mind it. We still love how everything looks together. I've had no issues at all with the cabinets and would definitely go that way again.

• decogirl
    9 years ago

Hi Annkathryn, thanks for answering my questions. :-) Are your counters flush with the cabinets or how much do they overhang? Not sure about the glossy white fronts since they ding easily but the matte has a slight pink tone. Any changes you would do if you could?

• annkathryn
    9 years ago

The counters have a little bit of overhang on the drawer side, maybe 1/2 inch. On the chair side we have 11 inches. It's a little tight but workable as DH and I eat all our meals at the counter. We have white leather chairs now, not the wicker ones from the original photo.

The glossy white cabinets haven't dinged at all, the doors are still in excellent shape. The glossy white strips we used for the toe kick haven't held up as well though, and they were difficult to mitre everywhere we used them as trim.

• cv2014
    8 years ago

Annkathryn: Love your kitchen. I am in the throes of designing and IKEA kitchen with the aim of using Semi-Handmade fronts. Also trying to incorporate a corner cabinet (the 24" x 47"), and an island very close in size to yours. So, a couple of questions:

I got samples of both the walnut and the teak from SHM, and I love the walnut "swirls" but the sample I got seems a lot more "grayed out" than your photos. Do you see a warm hue in your walnut, or is it just in the photos?

I need to finish the back and side of the island - for seating, similar to your concept. Did you think about using sheets of wood from SHM -- or did that just not work out?

I am trying to figure out spacing requirements for the corner cabinet -- is it constructed so that when the door opens it doesn't hit the cabinet drawers at the 90 degree angle on the corner? I can't find anything on the web about clearance requirements for installation, and I see you had an issue. Thanks so much for your help! I too am sweating every detail, and am trying to figure out these final points.

Cathy

• annkathryn
    8 years ago

Hi cv2014,

I still love the look of our Semihandmade walnut, to me it's very warm.

We briefly looked into having Semihandmade make panels for the side and the back of the island, but we wanted a more substantial edge and it just seemed like we'd have better luck getting it to all work out if we hired a finish carpenter to do the job. We're very happy with how it turned out. You can go to almost any good lumber store and purchase a full sheet of walnut veneer for not a lot of $$s. Depending on where it's used, it could be ok if it doesn't match perfectly with the Semihandmade walnut.

The corner cabinet has a filler piece, I think it was around 4 inches, that gives enough clearance so that the cabinet door can open without worrying about having it hit the door to the right. In my case I think I was also concerned about clearance so it wouldn't hit the oven handle as well. That was solved by making the pull-out next to the over slightly wider than originally planned.

These are the older Ikea cabinet style, so I'm not sure if the new style has the same kind of corner cabinet or not.

Good luck with your planning!

• tamizami
    8 years ago

so happy i found this thread thru the semihandmade website!. your kitchen is gorgeous, we are still in the design phase for our new build but this information is so helpful i contacted a kitchen designer that specializes in ikea and semihandmade today!. thanks for all the great info!

• melnikovai
    7 years ago

Your kitchen is georgeous. Are you still happy with all of your choices? How about marble top? I was advised against using marble in the kitchen due to staining problems. Also, with doing IKEA together with other more custom cabinet door and drawers makers, do you think that you still saved money vs if you went with all custom kitchen cabinets? Thanks a lot!

• annkathryn
    7 years ago

Hi melnikovai, yes, we're still happy with all of our choices. The marble is our favorite feature of the kitchen and we still love it. I'm glad we didn't use marble on the perimeter counters because I might have been more stressed about keeping all that marble from getting etched.

We saved well over $10,000 on the cabinets by going with Ikea vs having custom cabinets made. The custom drawer and door fronts were a bit more expensive than Ikea, but we didn't have a lot of them and they were well worth the cost. Both Sherr's and semihandmade were great to work with.

• dretutz
    7 years ago

Very nicely done!