Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gowelch_gw

Medallion cabinetry - executives??

gowelch
15 years ago

Does anyone have a list of executives at Medallion Cabinetry? I would like to have a list of names and addresses or phone numbers for contact.

We bought Medallion cabinetry January of 2008. As of today, I am still waiting for three replacement doors. It has been 11 months, and I am still waiting for my three doors.

I need to write letters to complain.

Thanks,

Comments (5)

• justmeinsd
    15 years ago

Medallion is part of Elkay. Here is a link to the information.

Here is a link that might be useful: link ot info

• Laurie
    15 years ago

I copied & saved a post from July where craig00 gave you some detailed info about this. Did you contact Medallion back in July?

I saved the info. because I have Medallion and wanted to have this on hand should I ever need it. I've had the cabinets for about 5 months. So far, we have been happy.

* Posted by craig00 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 31, 08 at 18:37

Gowelsh,

Write an email followed by a hard copy to the managment at Elkay, which owns Medallion. Give a brief but detailed account of your problem and include names and dates.

I guarantee your problem will be solved and Elkay will throw in something for all your aggravation.

In addition to the CEO and President send copies to the big wigs in the Cabinet Division.

Elkay Mfg. Co.,
    2222 Camden Ct
    Oak Brook, IL 60523-1248
    (630) 574-8484 Fax: (630) 574-5012

Chairman and CEO: Ronald C. (Ron) Katz
    John P. Edl, president
    VP and CFO: Timothy J. (Tim) Bondy
    Tom Cook President of Cabinetry Division
    Jim Scott Division President
    Leslie Clark Vice President of Business Excellence
    Duke Piotter, Executive VP/sales and marketing for Cabinet Division
    Jim Koleski, VP controller and administration for Cabinet Division
    David Verkler VP of Operational Excellence for Cabinet Division.
    Joe Stenglein VP Operations for Cabinet Division
    Laurie Goldman, Director, Customer Support for the Cabinet Division.

• sunnyd_2008
    15 years ago

Did you try to go through the company/rep you purchased them from?
    They seem to be a fairly reputable company.....

• gowelch
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Dear laurie 2008 - thanks so much for the information.

I have had a lot of trouble with my kitchen cabinets. I did contact several executives back in August, and one guy got back to me. He just apologized for all the mistakes, and that was all. At the time, we were still waiting for replacement doors. The guy said he would follow up in a month, and I have not heard from him since. They sent the wrong doors once. My kitchen designer had to re-order them again. Anyway, my replacement doors are scheduled to arrived next week. My kitchen designer is off for the next 10 days. We won't get three doors replaced until Dec 5. It has been very frustrating experience for me. I will try to contact them again.

Thanks again@

• elnorro_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Do Not I REPEAT DO NOT EVER BUY MEDALLION CABINETS EVER. IF YOU DO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!