Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krg_ga

Help needed with Kohler Vinnata finish...

krg_ga
16 years ago

I have been reading this forum for a while and learned so much. I am updating a small condo kitchen and am in the process of making the final selections before the my long awaited granite counters (Giallo Ornamental) can be scheduled. My cabinets will be painted white and my appliances are fairly new white ones.

I am totally ignoring my budget and have decided to go with the Kohler Vinnata faucet (smaller size)due it's good looks and only requiring one hole. My sink will be a single bowl Blancowave and I think the faucet will be mounted at the upper right corner. If I can get the electrical done, I will also install an airswitch (discovered here!) to replace my wall switch for the disposal.

I can't seem to make up my mind as to which finish will be easiest to match with an airswitch button. I have narrowed it down to polished chrome (budget friendly and easy to match), brushed nickel, brushed chrome, or the stainless finish.

My main hesitation with the the polished chrome is that it may show fingerprints and watermarks more than a brushed/stainless finish.

Does anyone here have any experience matching these products? Will it be very noticeable if the airswitch is brushed nickel and the faucet and soap dispenser are stainless?

Also, do I need any other parts for the sink and disposal (flange, etc.)? I don't want to hold up the process by not having all the parts I need.

Thanks in advance for any help or information!

Comments (6)