Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
momand3boys_gw

I finally did it!

momand3boys
11 years ago

After a hiatus of two years, I finally signed my contract this morning! Woohoo! Started two years ago and just couldn't get it all put together for the price I wanted to pay. But now with a bigger budget and a lower interest rate :-) finally did it! Will post pictures as it happens. Hopefully the kitchen guys will start the beginning of January!

Just to give you a taste...Dynasty Plainfield in Cherry with Nutmeg finish. Cambria Brecon Brown countertops. Tile floor (can't find the slip with the name, sorry). Using existing black appliances, although may have switched to sst if we knew we would be buying more than a new fridge, as we now need a dishwasher too. Will be adding cabinets along an empty wall and changing out the tile in the entryway and 1/2 bath. Adding recessed lights. And two new bath vanities. Going to wait on the backsplash until eveything is in, but did pick something I hope will look good. Thinking of Silgranite Performa, and haven't picked a faucet yet. Hopefully next weekend.

Only posted a few times on here but I got so much valuable information from everyone's posts. I could not have figured it all out with out GW. Thank you!

Comments (3)