Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I see a silgranit sink??

Posted by cathy725 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 12 at 16:55

Anyone else have a hard time seeing the Blanco silgranit sinks in person? I've gone to two places that are listed on the Blanco America website as dealers and neither has them in stock.

Anyone in the DC metro area know where they have them so I can see them in person? I saw something similar at HD, but I'd like to see one installed in a display that I can acutally see up close (not on the wall 5 feet above me!)

Thanks for any suggestions!!! I guess I'll be making phone calls, but the collective knowledge of this amazing forum probably can speed up the process.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I see a silgranit sink??

Good luck on finding one. When we were thinking about one, ran into the same problem you're having.

Fortunately, a person down the street just had one installed. Although we went with a different set-up & color, my wife really likes hers.

Be aware of what model you choose, may take a larger cabinet size. Since I was remodeling the kitchen, it really didn't have any impact on what one she wanted. However, glad she decided before we put in a standard 33" base, otherwise we would've had a problem.

I could post a picture if you'd like.

o

Have you tried Ferguson's in Alexandria VA?

o

I don't live in DC, but locally they seemed to have them in the granite showrooms. Have you checked those out?

o

I'll check out Fergusons. I've got one or two other places to try. I'm going to make some calls tomorrow.

I'm doing a kitchen renovation, which is why I'd like to see them. I'd like one that should fit in a 36" cabinet, but may go with a smaller one if I think it looks too big for the space I have.

o

Success! I found several sinks at Thos. Summerville in Falls Church. I thought I'd follow up in case anyone else in the area needs to see them. They had an anthracite single bowl, a biscuit double bowl and a biscuit bar sink. It was great to see them in person. Makes me even more sure it's what I want. So when I pick out my granite, I can figure out which color and then order it!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here