Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deanalj

Recommendation for Granite Fabricator in St. Louis area?

deanalj
13 years ago

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a granite fabricator in St. Louis? The last fabricator we used (for a bar) was inexpensive and did a fine job, but I found him to be a bit sketchy. We went to look at slabs for our kitchen today and the granite yard says they won't even let him on their premises anymore! Yikes! Clearly we won't be using him...Thanks for any recommendations!

Comments (2)

• christian_home
    13 years ago

I heard wonderful things about Mulherin Marble and Granite in O'Fallon MO (on N. Cool Springs Rd by TRHughes Ballpark). The BBB gave them A+ and I talked to others who were very pleased with their work. It is a family owned business and they have been in business for over 20 years. I am not disappointed and would recommend them highly!! LOVE their work and the outcome is fabulous! Good Luck! Check out their website www.mulherinmg.com and look under Our Business tab to see all the work they have done in the St Louis area. You won't be disappointed! Good Luck. (PS I also went all over looking at Slabs in the St Louis area and ALL OF THE WAREHOUSES I VISITED had nothing but praise for Mulherin.)

• jeanmw
    13 years ago

We have used Hallmark Stone in Fenton for a couple of kitchens and have been very pleased with their work - I would definitely recommend them to you. We are now in the middle of another kitchen remodel and this time we went with Stone Fabricators, Inc. in St. Louis - their pricing was a bit lower than Hallmark this time. So far so good - I can let you know when we're done. Good luck.