Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aloha2009

Boxerpups to my Rescue???

aloha2009
11 years ago

We're really looking at doing a major change of aesthetics to our kitchen design. The kitchen will function basically the same but will look completely different from what we had "decided on". It not only looks better mocked up but solves or minimizes issues that we had with the other design.

Though it looks good in the design program, it would be wonderful to see actual kitchens. I've tried in vain to find things on the internet but haven't managed to come up with anything close.

We are looking at placing three 3' wide windows across approx 10' of wall under the cabinets, ultimately using the windows as a backsplash. What makes it hard to find is we are planning to have the windows 30" tall (top would be 69") off the floor). The cabinets would go above all this.

I have found the super short squatty (18" ish) ones or a bank of higher windows. Nothing in the middle of the range (high enough for 5'3" me & 5'8" DH to see out of, but low enough we can allow for venting and upper cabinets with a far reach).

TIA

Comments (8)