Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rudebekia

Delta Leland

Rudebekia
9 years ago

Has anyone used this faucet? I ordered it from amazon and it just arrived. I am dismayed at how many parts are plastic--the pull down spray, the hoses, etc. Just wondering whether to continue my search and get better quality. Thanks.

Comments (5)

• glebee
    9 years ago

We had that in the bathroom before our remodel. I guess for kitchen faucet it's better off going with a higher quality faucet.. we plan to use hansgrohe.. haven't started searching yet but the reviews seem to be good.

• annac54
    9 years ago

I've had this faucet for 2 1/2 years now with no problems other than the spray holes getting plugged up with calcium, but that's because of our hard water, not a problem with the faucet (a vinegar bath works wonders). The finish and mechanicals are holding up fine. We are a 2 adult person household.

Yes, more of it was plastic than I would like, but so were quite a few of the more expensive ones I looked at. I was looking for a pull-down faucet that would lock into either stream or spray mode and stay there till I changed it. Some of the other ones default back to stream when you turn the water off.

After numerous headaches and unplanned expenses doing our kitchen, I figured this one was OK, and if I wanted a nicer one down the road, I could get it later. We got the single hole mount faucet with no side spray or soap dispenser.

• bbstx
    9 years ago

I've had it for a little over 6 months and I'm pleased.

• NWRain-Gal
    9 years ago

My Mom has had this faucet in her kitchen for the past 2+ years, with no problems. She keeps the head clean by cleaning the stream nubs every so often.

We have had this same faucet in our kitchen for the past 1.5 years with no problems also. It has held up much better than the old Moen that we had prior to the kitchen remodel. I was surprised at all the plastic parts too, but so far so good. We like the look too. Goes well with our traditional vintage look kitchen.

Both my Mom and myself got the Stainless Steel version. Its finish looks different than the Arctic Stainless. I polish the it every two weeks or so with stainless steel Magic.

I like to wash dishes by hand so it does get used a lot. So far I am very pleased with its performance.

This post was edited by NWRain-Gal on Sat, Nov 22, 14 at 22:18

• dilly_ny
    9 years ago

I have 2 Leland's- one on my main sink and one on prep. They both work great, no problems in a year and a half. I don't notice anything plastic. I guess you mean interior parts?

I have heard that plumbing supply stores sell better fixtures than big box stores that sell the same style. Not sure if that's true, but mine were purchased at a local plumbing supply shop.