Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lalithar

Shopping g for lights on overstock

lalithar
11 years ago

Hi,

I am down to final finishes for finish electrical. I am looking at overstock for some lights mainly sconces, chandeliers for bath, landing etc. Any tips on which brands to avoid etc?

Lalitha

Comments (4)

• deedles
    11 years ago

They sell so many different brands it's hard to say, but I can say that I've bought at least three different lights/lamps from Overstock, most recently a couple months ago, and I've been happy with every one. I do pay attention to the customer reviews, though. I think they have good prices although not always the best price. I'm confident shopping at O for most everything, actually. Plus, they took on one of the big banks so they get points for that in my book!

• cscow
    11 years ago

I needed two pendants from Overstock and they only had 1 left in stock. I ordered the 1 light and signed up to be notified when the lights were back in stock. The in stock light arrived and the manufacturer was Tiffany Direct. I went to the Tiffany Direct site and found my matching pendant $40 cheaper than Overstock. I noticed that Tiffany Direct site has many of Overstock lights cheaper.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tiffany Direct

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

just read the reviews.

I've bought several from them, I've never been less than pleased.

• lalithar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks all.. I will read the review and start shopping..

Bee - You have Chandy in the bath right? Did you need to check if they were OK to use in the bath? I thought here was a UL rating or something required..