Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm NEVER this lucky - 20% off countertop!!!

Posted by secondcup (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 14, 12 at 14:50

I helped a neighbor a while back to install a wood countertop and decided I'd like to get my own re-done.. it was beyond repair so I made the decision to get a new/awesome one like theirs.

I was semi waiting to see if the company would have a black Friday sale but went to their site to price it out now so I'd have something to compare it to.

And they have 20% off now through this weekend with free expedited manufacture !!!! I don't even have to wait, and I am thrilled. I have mostly used this for research in the 6 or 9 months and haven't been a big poster, but I figured I'd share.

I know you guys would share, too. :)

I think i am going to pull the trigger on it tomorrow. I have to OK it with the significant other.

this is just like what i want:
Craft Art DIY example

Here is a link that might be useful: sale on wood countertop till this sunday (20%)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm NEVER this lucky - 20% off countertop!!!

Wow, what a score! I'll bet it will be gorgeous!

o

They have beautiful countertops-I was going to order 1 counter of wood from them if the dealer couldn't locate enough SS. I did get the SS but still love the wood....

o

What a gorgeous piece!
How lucky you are. :)
Enjoy and post pics.

o

Thanks all! I went for it and got the deal. I will post project photos as I go!

The discount code I used was "craftartthanksgiving" in case anyone else is in my boat.

I still don't know if they are doing a black friday or ...shoot what is the online monday sale day called??.. well, anyway I don't know if they are doing future sales haha. I got so distracted/excited when I called to ask a couple of questions about finishing products that I forgot to ask.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here