Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
architectmamma

Faucet Clutter; which is the lesser of two evils?

ArchitectMamma
11 years ago

While I sit here agonizing over the incredibly SLOOOOW cabinetry design/build process, I thought I'd get some feedback on the faucet decision that is making me crazy. Might as well do something productive instead of wallowing...

We only have one sink in our kitchen and we are installing a water filtration system. The sink is going to be a 28" wide single bowl Franke.

I love the Gooseneck bridge faucets and call me pedestrian but the Perrin and Rowe Bridge faucet with spray is my favorite. (I also love the Waterworks Bridge faucet but I can't take the visual clutter of the diverter for spray.)

I've tried to attach the photo here but may have some issues. If we went with this faucet, then I would pair it with the super small filtration faucet by Kohler, the Wellspring.

But then I wonder if that is going to look cluttered and take away from the beauty of the bridge faucet.

So my other thought would be to use the Perrin and Rowe Triflow faucet with spray. I am not so in love with this faucet but it is perfectly pleasant and would go with the traditional white painted shaker cabinets, madreperola quartizite counters and white subway tile as well.

Thoughts? Any feedback from those with tri-flow faucets?

Comments (5)